Notice

╠ This is my personal blog and my posts here have nothing to do with my employers or any other association I may have. It is my personal blog for my personal experience, ideas and notes. ╣

Saturday, June 16, 2012

STORY OF SCRUM DEVELOPER


People Role
 Product Owner (Big BOSS)
  Product Owner is generally customer or representative to customer. Product owner define product backlog, prioritize features in product backlog according to the market & finally accept or reject the work done.

 SCRUM Master (Project Manager)
  SCRUM Master who belongs to the management and manages the team and look after there needs to meet sprint goals.

 SCRUM Team (We)
   SCRUM Team which consist of people from different horizontal and vertical to achieve sprint target. Generally it consists of developer, tester UI analyst & business analyst and ideal side of SCRUM team is 7(+/-) 2.

SCRUM STORY
Now we have to go for a sprint planning meeting. Where we will look into the product backlog and pick the prioritize work from there for coming sprint goal. Now we have to determine how to achieve this goal and create a sprint backlog.
Oh!! great sprint backlog is ready now we have to divide big stories into sub-stories and estimate time required to complete this story or sub-stories. Now we have to decide what will be the duration of sprint two or four weeks and daily we have come for daily stand-up in SCRUM room to discuss “What I have done last day? What I’ll be doing today? What I’ll be tomorrow?” this is not a problem solving session, but you can raise your concerns in this session. Hey, I have to complete this meeting within 15 minutes. I have many things to do today. We can discuss other matter later. One thing you must remember that this not status you are giving to SCRUM master but this a commitment you are giving to your peers and another thing you must be on your foot during daily stand-up or it will become discussion forum you cannot realize. Don’t forget to update story board & burn down chat once you complete a story or sub-stories so that anyone can get to know where we are now.
Finally my sprint is over now call everyone together and do demonstrate our feature and do retrospective meeting to see what can be improve, what we did it wrong and what we have to keep in mind in next sprint. I did not need any slides for this.







1 comment:

  1. U should expand on this story at the end of every release or whenever the GA deadline is accomplished... :-)

    ReplyDelete